For the December 2012- May 2013 UKRR cycle, the journals which we offered to UKRR included-
- pre-2000 issues of Science journals,
- Science journals for which we also have electronic access,
- Arts and Social Science journals for which we have 20 years or less of issues,
- Arts and Social Science journals for which we also have electronic access,
- Journals which are from the CHEST Hospital Library.
We have now received the results of this submission and are offering academic members of staff the opportunity to take personal ownership of any journals which can be disposed of. Attached are documents listing the journals for which we have been told we can dispose of. If any member of staff would like to take personal ownership of any of these journals, they must ensure that their department's Academic Liaison Librarian receives the attached form, signed by their head of department, by Friday 5th July 2013. Any journals requested must be removed from the Library by Friday 12th July 2013.