We hold a wide variety of statistical publications in the Arts and Social Science Reference section on the 2nd floor and also in the Arts and Social Science periodicals section. However, a growing number of statistics are available more easily online.
- Office of National Statistics: UK national statistics including economic, social and demographic statistics.
- London Councils: statistics and information about London Boroughs.
- London Datastore: initiative by the Greater London Authority (GLA) to make data publicly available.
- New Policy Institute: UK thinktank which produces evidence-based research on a range of issues, including poverty, social security, housing and economics.
- Census UK: provides census data for academic use.
- National Centre for Social Research: independent social research centre, publishes the British Social Attitudes Report.
- House of Commons Library research papers page.
- Neighbourhood statistics for local areas (UK) on a wide range of subjects including population, crime, health and housing.
- The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD): includes statistical data.
- World Bank: includes statistical data and research reports.
- Eurostat: statistical office that provides the European Union with statistics at European level that enable comparisons between countries and regions.
- Business Source Complete: contains country reports that present statistical information.