We hold a wide variety of statistical publications in the Arts and Social Science Reference section on the 2nd floor and also in the Arts and Social Science periodicals section. However, a growing number of statistics are available more easily online.
- Census UK: Census data and support made available via the UK Data Service Portal.
- House of Commons and House of Lords Library research papers: Access to research briefings produced by the Libraries of the House of Commons and House of Lords and the Parliamentary Office of Science and Technology (POST).
- London Councils: Statistics and information about London boroughs.
- London Datastore: Initiative by the Greater London Authority (GLA) to make data publicly available.
- NatCen Social Research: Independent social research centre, publishes the British Social Attitudes Report.
- Neighbourhood statistics: For local areas (UK) on a wide range of subjects including population, crime, health and housing.
- New Policy Institute: UK thinktank which produces evidence-based research on a range of issues, including poverty, social security, housing and economics.
- Office for National Statistics: UK national statistics including economic, social and demographic statistics.
- UK Data Service: Major UK government-sponsored surveys, UK census data, cross-national surveys, longitudinal studies, international macrodata, business microdata and qualitative data.
- Business Source Complete: Contains country reports that present statistical information.
- Eurostat: Statistical office that provides the European Union with statistics at European level that enable comparisons between countries and regions.
- The Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development (OECD): Includes statistical data.
- Statista: Provides statistical data from a wide range of international sources on populations, industries, economics, media, public opinion, companies, politics, lifestyles and many other topics.
- World Bank: Includes statistical data and research reports.