A range of high-quality resources for Electronic Engineering and Computer Science are available on the web. For subject specific resources look at these guides:
- General links
- Computer Sciences
- Creative Computing
- Electronic Engineering
- Digital Media, Multimedia
- Web development
- All about circuits: An online community for electric engineers. Includes open access books and other connected material which can be accessed without membership.
- EDN Network: Community for engineers by engineers.
- Electrical Engineering Portal: Regularly updated website, good for recent advancements in the field. Includes technical articles, free guides, electrical software and Excel spreadsheets for download. They also have an app available.
- Electronic Engineering Stack Exchange: An electronics and electrical engineering question and answer site. You can also search by tags.
- ETRICAL: Blog covering many aspects of electrical engineering. There are also 500+ interview questions and answers available.
- Engineering.com: A digital media resource which aims to progress the field of engineering.
- Hackster: This community, where users share open-source project tutorials, can aid you in learning to design, create and program electronics. Particularly useful for mini-projects.
- Learn about Electronics: A freely available website which is aimed to support individuals who want to learn about electronics. It has chapters on many areas, such as circuits & resistors, semiconductors, AC theory etc.
- The Scots Guide to Electronics: A guide from University of St. Andrews to help in the understanding of components, circuits and the use of electronics for beginners.
- The Spark Gap Podcast: A popular podcast covering "the nuts and bolts of embedded electronics".
- Upverter: A free cloud-based circuit board design tool.