A range of high-quality resources for Physics and Astronomy are available on the web. Start exploring them here:
- A Century of Physics: useful resource, including a Timeline of physics, published the American Physical Society (APS).
- Einstein Archives: online access to Albert Einstein’s scientific and non-scientific manuscripts held by the Albert Einstein Archives.
- The Feynman Lectures on Physics Website: material, including exercises, to supplement the lecture series.
- The Laws List: laws, rules, principles, effects, paradoxes, limits, constants and other related physics and astronomy topics.
- physicsworld.com: useful resource published by the Institute of Physics (IOP).
- MIT OpenCourseWare: Physics: freely available resources from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- NIST Physical Reference Data: published by the US National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- Science Conferences: the US Department of Energy Office of Scientific and Technical Information's (OSTI) Science Conference Proceedings Portal
- TechExpo DIRECTORY OF ENGINEERING AND SCIENTIFIC TRADE TECHNICAL MAGAZINES: A (if some what dated) listing of a range of trade publications, many of them freely available online.
- Zooniverse: "home to the internet's largest, most popular and most successful citizen science projects".