1 July 2019
Library Services is replacing its catalogue, journal search and collection management functions with a new and improved system.
Some features of the new system are:
- Seamless access between the library catalogue and your library account
- Virtual view of adjacent items on shelf, when browsing the catalogue
- New and enhanced catalogue search terminals
- Flexible borrowing – longer loans and larger loan allowances
Once the rollout date of this new system has been confirmed, the following Library Services functions will be affected for 2-3 days:
- Reservations/Holds awaiting collection
These services will need to be carried out manually at the Welcome Desk, and will be reflected on your library account within a few days.
Inter-library Loan and Document Supply requests will not be processed, and the laptop loan service will also be unavailable during this time.
A fines amnesty will be in operation from go-live of the New Library Search and Discovery System until Sunday 29th September. All accrued fines up to and including Sunday 29th September will be cleared.
Please email email@example.com if you have any further comments or questions.
For media information, contact: