- The Research Support blog. Posts are written by the Repository and Research Information Team in Library Services.
- The United Kingdom Council of Research Repositories (UKCORR) have a regular blog.
- The Office of Scholarly Communication at Cambridge University’s Unlocking Research blog addresses developments and issues in open access, scholarly communication and open data.
- The Scholarly Kitchen blog covers a range of publishing issues.
- The LSE Impact Blog is a hub for researchers, administrative staff, librarians, students, think-tanks, government, and anyone else interested in maximising the impact of academic work in the social sciences and other disciplines.
- The Open Access Directory provides a list of blogs about Open Access.