Research menu

TV and radio recordings

Queen Mary has a licence with the Educational Recording Agency (ERA). The licence allows staff to make recordings of TV and radio programmes from ERA’s broadcaster members for educational use. It is important to note that recording made under the ERA licence can only be made available to students inside the UK.

Return to top