General journal directories
- Journals TOC: Service which provides access to table of contents of many journals.
- TechExpo DIRECTORY OF ENGINEERING AND SCIENTIFIC TRADE TECHNICAL MAGAZINES: A (if some what dated) listing of a range of trade publications, many of them freely available online.
- hhmi BioInteractive: Interactive site, rich with lots of free videos, animations and other resources covering life sciences. From Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
- Nature - Human Genome Special Issue: This freely available issue of the journal Nature contains the report of the sequencing of the human genome.
- Nature Preceedings:Nature Precedings connects researchers and provides a platform for sharing new and preliminary findings with colleagues on a global scale.
- Omics Gateway: An extensive portal into publications relevant to large-scale biology from journals throughout NPG.
- Online Ethics for Engineering and Science: Full-text repository which aims to help scientists, engineers and people within Academia to understand and address ethical issues within the field of Engineering and Science. Contains a range of resources, such as case studies, multimedia and assessments tools.