A range of high-quality resources for Chemical Engineering, which is freely available on the web. Start exploring them here:
For Chemistry-related links, please look at the subject guide for Chemistry. Please also make sure to check the other Engineering useful websites as there will be useful links on them too.
- Chemical Engineering: Freely available courses from MIT Open Courseware.
- ChemWeb: Gives free access to journal article abstracts and other useful information.
- Dictionary of Chemical Engineering companion website: Lots of good links to deepen your experience when using the dictionary.
- Kaye and Laby Online: Comprehensive e-resource covering physical and chemical constants.
- Landolt-Börnstein Substance/Property Index: Gives short descriptions to all organic and inorganic substances and their properties indexed in Landolt-Börnstein, including names, molecular structures, chemical abstract numbers etc.
- LearnChemE: Educational resources from the University of Colorado Boulder, including screencasts and various interactive learning material.
- Martindale's Calculators Online Center: Chemical Engineering: Freely available calculators, spreadsheets, applets, and material, including manuals and handbooks.
- NIST Chemistry WebBook: Provides free access to thermochemical, thermophysical, and ion energetics data collected by the National Institute of Standard and Technology.