- Bank of England: British institution who works on maintaining monetary and financial stability. Their statistical reports are freely available through their website.
- The Compliance Exchange: Collection of resources centered around "governance issues in the financial services industry" in United Kingdom and internationally for both students and professionals.
- Financial Reporting Council: UK regulators of auditors, accountants, and actuaries.
- Government's Actuary Department: The British government’s own Actuary Department.
- Human Mortality Database: After registration, mortality data from 39 national populations, including United Kingdom.
- The Pensions Regulator: Public body who regulates pensions in United Kingdom.
- Plan my study route - IFoA: As part of becoming a Certified Actuarial Analyst or for Fellowship/Associateship/Chartered with IFoA, you will need to pass their exams. As a QMUL graduate, you can apply for an exemption to some of these exams.
- United Nations Demographics and Vital Statistics report: Reguarly updated report from the United Nations about the world's demographics.