A range of high-quality resources for Actuarial Science are available on the web. Start exploring them below.
- Bank of England: British institution who works on maintaining monitary and financial stability. Their statistical reports are freely available through their website.
- The Compliance Exchange: Collection of resources centered around "governance issues in the financial services industry" in United Kingdom and internationally for both students and professionals.
- Financial Reporting Council: UK regulators of auditors, accountants, and actuaries.
- Government's Actuary Department: The British government’s own Actuary Department.
- Human Mortality Database: After registration, mortality data from 39 national populations, including United Kingdom.
- The Pensions Regulator: Public body who regulates pensions in United Kingdom.
- Plan my study route - IFoA: As part of becoming a Certified Actuarial Analyst or for Fellowship/Associateship/Chartered with IFoA, you will need to pass their exams. As a QMUL graduate, you can apply for an exemption to some of these exams.
- United Nations Demographics and Vital Statistics report: Reguarly updated report from the United Nations about the world's demographics.
- Institute and Faculty of Actuaries: Website of the UK's only chartered professional body dedicated to educating, developing and regulating actuaries based both in the UK and internationally, this useful website also includes the publication The Actuary
- Actuarial Association of Europe: European association who represent 36 member associations within various EU committees. Their publications are freely available on their website, including their magazine.
- Society of Actuaries: The U.S. society for actuaries. Their publication The Actuary Magazine is freely available from their website.