A range of high-quality resources for Physics and Astronomy are available on the web. Click here for Astronomy subject specific resources.
- A Century of Physics: useful resource, including a Timeline of physics, published by the American Physical Society (APS).
- Einstein Archives: online access to Albert Einstein’s scientific and non-scientific manuscripts held by the Albert Einstein Archives.
- The Feynman Lectures on Physics Website: material, including exercises, to supplement the lecture series.
- Kaye and Laby Online: Online edition of Kaye and Laby's tables of physical and chemical constants.
- Online Particle Physics Information: Guide to particle physics resources, maintained by the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center and the Particle Data Group.
- Physics.org: Interactive guide to physics on the web.
- The Physics Classroom: Tutorials covering basic physics topics.
- PhysNet: Links to worldwide physics departments and documents.
- MIT OpenCourseWare: Physics: freely available resources from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- NIST Physical Reference Data: published by the US National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- Science Conferences: the US Department of Energy Office of Scientific and Technical Information's (OSTI) Science Conference Proceedings Portal.
- Zooniverse: "home to the internet's largest, most popular and most successful citizen science projects".