If you require additional or alternative resources, there are other libraries wich have collections relevant to the study of Psychology that you may be able to access.
- Library Hub Discovery gives free access to the merged online catalogues of many major University, Specialist, and National Libraries in the UK and Ireland, including the British Library.
Visit Relevant Libraries
- British Library: Queen Mary staff and students with a research need can apply directly for reference access. You will need to provide identification showing proof of address (e.g. utility bill), proof of signature (e.g. driving licence) and proof of student or research status (Queen Mary ID card) and usually a few titles you want to access in order to obtain a reader's pass.
- Royal College of Psychiatrists Library: Provides information resources relating to the field of psychiatry. Student Membership includes the use of library facilities.
- Senate House, University of London: Has extensive holdings in psychology and is a centralized research library open to all members of the University of London. Please go here for more information: Psychology.
- Wellcome Library: Houses collections of books, manuscripts, archives, films and pictures on the history of medicine from the earliest times to the present day. Reference use is free and without appointment.
For more libraries which may be of interest click here: Medicine: Other Libraries.
Please check opening hours and access arrangements before you visit other libraries.
Please see the Queen Mary Library Services other libraries and resources information page for more information about using other libraries together with links to other library catalogues. Further information about accessing other university libraries is here.