Loans can be renewed using:
- the Renew option on the Self-Service Kiosks
- the Renew Loans option in the Self Service area of the Library website
- the QMUL App for mobile devices. Search for QMUL App in your device's app store.
You can renew your loans as many times as you like, provided there are no reservations on the items.
You will need your College ID/Library card and PIN to use self-service renewals.
Self-service renewals will not be possible:
- if you have fines of £12.00 or over
- if a hold has been placed on the book
One Day Loan items can only be renewed at the welcome desk. Self-service renewals are not possible.
We will send you an email notice the day before your loans are due for return to remind you. You can then renew your items online immediately or return them promptly to avoid fines.
Please note that we send these notices as a courtesy only. It is your responsibility to check the due dates of all your loans.