QMUL offers students and staff a range of books, journals, databases and media in electronic formats. These can be found through the library home page using the search box and the E-journals & Databases list and can be accessed on or off campus on a variety of devices.
Rotunda - The University of Virginia historical resources. Until the 25th June 2020.
- Guardian and Observer Archive
- American Periodicals Series
- Entertainment Industry Magazine Archive Collection 3: Film and Television Archive
- African Diaspora Archive
- The Lawyer. To access all content, you will first need to create a free registered user account making sure to use your @qmul.ac.uk email address. Please check this user guide: The Lawyer FAQ access [PDF 300KB]
- ASAP Journal
- International journal of the sociology of language
De Gruyter resources might experience issues. They are working to solve this as soon as possible.
Bloomberg resources are currently not accessible off campus due to the type of license.